Updates to Suite of Professional Selling Solutions Integrate With All Major CRM Systems to Guide Sales Reps Through the Buying Cycle
CHICAGO – September 16, 2013 – SAVO Group, the market leader in sales enablement, today announced the launch of its latest software-as-a-service (SaaS) product suite to equip sales teams to have more productive conversations at every point in the customer buying cycle. Complementing companies’ existing CRM and sales systems, SAVO’s new and enhanced sales enablement applications allow organizations to amplify the performance of their teams and close more deals.
“SAVO’s applications help companies adopt best practices in a disciplined and scalable way so sales reps sell smarter and more professionally in every scenario,” said Mark O’Connell, president and CEO of SAVO. “Each application delivers automated best practices that any sales rep can use to maximize his or her success and productivity.”
Specific application enhancements include:
- CRM Opportunity Pro: Integrating with an organization’s existing CRM system, this application helps improve lead conversion, accelerates the sales process, and delivers greater value from CRM tools through higher adoption rates and data accuracy. The application integrates a view of the prospect’s interest level and buying stage within a CRM lead record to provide sales reps with opportunity-specific resources. The application also provides proactive coaching when opportunities stall to quickly align rep activities with their prospects’ goals at each stage of the buying cycle. CRM Opportunity Pro starts at $25 per user per month.
- Sales Content Pro: By leveraging leading search and collaboration functionality via a central repository, sales reps now have instant access to content, experts and coaching. Armed and ready to advance deals at every stage, the application provides reps with actionable insight while saving time previously lost sifting through multiple sites and irrelevant content. Sales Content Pro starts at $40 per user per month.
- Social Intelligence: By gathering content from social media sites − including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as RSS Feeds − and integrating it into an internal collaboration space, sales reps save time and gain a distinct competitive advantage in sales conversations.
- Mobile Sales Pro: Touting a new user interface, enhanced PowerPoint and video capabilities, whiteboarding and annotation features, and an automated proposal function, this application increases the effectiveness of sales teams and helps differentiate sales conversations by arming reps with the right assets to successfully react to any buyer conversation anywhere, at any time. Mobile Sales Pro starts at $25 per user per month. To download the demo app for your tablet, visit: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/savo-mobile-sales-enablement/id386172557?mt=8.
- RFP & Proposal Pro: Designed to accelerate organizations’ sales cycles by automating low-value tasks and reducing the time it takes to create compelling and targeted responses and proposals, this application also features a new RFP response automation capability that manages and tracks Q&As to ensure consistency and accuracy across multiple RFPs, from beginning to end. RFP & Proposal Pro starts at $40 per user per month.
- Team Selling Pro: Enhancements enable cross-functional collaboration on complex deals through the sophisticated mapping of people, materials and partners to specific selling situations, as well as an automated subject matter expert (SME) prescription. Team Selling Pro starts at $10 per user per month.
- Sales Insights Pro: The next generation of this application links observable sales rep behaviors to sales outcomes by providing executive dashboards with leading indicators of success on revenue initiatives, as well as the ability to identify winning behaviors and assets to replicate across an organization. Metrics and tracking can be customized by any user for his or her audience.
“With SAVO’s solutions, we have transformed CRM usage into a true ‘give to receive’ dynamic for sales reps, who now quickly align with prospects by sharing compelling materials that are most relevant to their needs,” said Amy Stewart, senior vice president of marketing and sales strategy for One Call Care Management. “Additionally, not only is our sales force today truly mobile, but it is also prepared to have an engaging customer conversation on demand.”
Founded in 1999, SAVO is the leading provider of sales enablement solutions. SAVO’s on-demand sales enablement platform maximizes the sales team’s ability to communicate value and differentiation in clear, consistent and compelling ways. Combining proven sales and marketing best practices with award-winning technology, SAVO addresses all aspects of the sales enablement challenge — spanning people, process, insight and technology. For more information, visit www.savogroup.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- SAVO Products
- Relevant Blogs
Phone: 312-506-1700 X3061
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.