Half-day Seminars Provide Actionable Insight to Translate Marketing and Sales Initiatives Into Higher Revenue
CHICAGO – September 10, 2013 – SAVO Group, the market leader in sales enablement, today announced its Smarter Selling™ multi-city tour aimed at helping sales and marketing professionals discover new ways to align with the buyer’s process to drive measureable revenue improvements. Six complimentary, half-day sales enablement seminars will showcase how leading companies are enabling their sales and marketing teams to make smarter selling a reality, and share sales enablement best practices from industry thought leaders and SAVO experts.
Event attendees will learn:
- The five most common failure points within a selling system
- Solutions and strategies for overcoming failure points
- Proven tactics for developing smarter selling techniques across marketing and sales
- How to build an efficient and repeatable sales foundation
- How marketers can play a stronger role in transforming leads into revenue
Running from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. local time, seminar dates and locations for 2013 include:
- San Francisco – Thursday, Oct. 10 at the Hotel Monaco – Union Square. To register, click here.
- Chicago – Wednesday, Oct. 16 at the Hotel Sax. To register, click here.
- New York – Thursday, Oct. 17 at The Westin New York – Times Square. To register, click here.
- Houston – Tuesday, Oct. 22 at the JW Marriott – Galleria. To register, click here.
- Los Angeles – Thursday, Oct. 24 at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. To register, click here.
- Atlanta – Tuesday, Oct. 29 at the Hilton Hotel – Downtown Atlanta. To register, click here.
“To sell smarter is to strategically equip your organization with the technology and insight necessary for long-term success by engaging salespeople, swaying buyers and informing marketers,” said Mark O’Connell, president and CEO of SAVO. “A smarter selling system requires the collaboration of different teams responsible for driving revenue growth. These seminars are designed to foster that collaboration and enable crucial alignment.”
For more information about the Smarter Selling Movement, visit: http://page2.savogroup.com/SSMovementRegistration.html.
# # #
Founded in 1999, SAVO is the leading provider of sales enablement solutions. SAVO’s on-demand sales enablement platform maximizes the sales team’s ability to communicate value and differentiation in clear, consistent and compelling ways. Combining proven sales and marketing best practices with award-winning technology, SAVO addresses all aspects of the sales enablement challenge — spanning people, process, insight and technology. For more information, visit www.savogroup.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.