How It Works
Our Process. Your Success.
So often companies engage in random acts of Sales Enablement and fall short of building a cohesive strategy to witness real revenue returns. Sales Enablement needs to be part of a broader selling system inside your organization. And SAVO is the only company that can complement your existing systems to solve your critical selling needs.
By aligning everything that impacts an enterprise’s initiatives and sales – technology, expertise, strategy, we are able to help you link corporate initiatives to sales execution.
Sales Enablement Maturity Model™
- Measure your Sales Enablement maturity against an industry benchmark as well as your peer group. Through an extensive interview process, SAVO provides you with a maturity map and benchmarks your scores across the 12 Sales Enablement domains. Findings and recommendations are supplied to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for future development
- Interested in how your organization stacks up? Take our complimentary survey for an abbreviated diagnostic, and an idea of where you are at on the Sales Enablement continuum. Then let us share how our thinking and tools will help you tap into the power of a smarter, more professional way to sell.
SAVO Sales Enablement For Professional Selling
- Driving sales performance takes more than just a point solution, which is why SAVO provides an integrated suite of professional sales enablement applications.
- Delivered via the web and mobile platforms, SAVO helps you take your current sales tools and investments to the next level. With SAVO, you can reinforce your sales process, accelerate sales opportunities right from CRM, automate customer-centric presentations, RFP responses and proposals, and drive social collaboration and team selling.
Implementation and Customer Success
- SAVO works with our clients to help them get sales enabled beginning with the 8-12 week technology implementation, but it doesn’t stop there.
- We partner with our clients, challenging them to excel, and educate them on trends and opportunities within Sales Enablement.
- Services include program leadership, business architecture, configuration, education and administration support.
- SAVO’s Customer Success team also drives the SAVO Catalyst Community, which connects a global network of sales enablement professionals to network and share best practices.