Companies can now accelerate sales opportunities by enabling reps to be more relevant at every stage of the buying cycle
CHICAGO – November 4, 2013 – SAVO Group, the market leader in sales enablement, today announced it has launched CRM Opportunity Pro on salesforce.com’s AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, employees and prospects in entirely new ways. Integrating with Salesforce, CRM Opportunity Pro enables organizations to better leverage their customer data to improve lead conversion, drive higher adoption rates and accelerate the sales cycle. The application also provides a prescriptive process with continuous coaching to revive stalled opportunities and quickly align sales rep activities with the business goals of their customers and prospects.
CRM Opportunity Pro is immediately available for a test drive and deployment on the AppExchange.
Comments on the News
- “Offering CRM Opportunity Pro through the AppExchange enables us to provide the market’s broadest, completely embedded sales enablement solution to salesforce.com customers,“ said Mark O’Connell, president and CEO, SAVO. “We look forward to working closely with our customers who are already using Salesforce and other organizations to help them leverage their CRM investments to sell smarter and win more deals.”
- “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Leyla Seka, vice president of AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. “SAVO is helping to drive customer success in sales enablement by harnessing the power of social and mobile cloud technologies within CRM Opportunity Pro.”
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
When combined with the power of Salesforce, SAVO’s CRM Opportunity Pro transforms the realm of CRM possibilities and delivers a unique sales enablement platform that helps customers stand out from the competition and sell smarter. By integrating CRM Opportunity Pro with Salesforce Sales Cloud, a user’s Salesforce environment becomes the single place that provides users with:
- A system to manage customers, accounts and opportunities to improve conversions and deliver value to the individual seller
- The ability to leverage specific opportunity attributes to deliver enablement assets, tools and “guided selling” tips to sales reps without leaving Salesforce
Product Key Features
Specifically, CRM Opportunity Pro powers:
- Resource Connections – integrates coaching and lead-specific resources, from call scripts to next steps to subject matter experts, into the lead or opportunity record in Salesforce to help convert leads to opportunities
- Marketing Automation – aligns conversations and marketing content with a lead’s interests and goals
- Lead Conversion with Analytics – provides insight into what messages resonate with buyers to drive messaging consistency and overall deal success
- Dynamic Coaching and Content – prescribes assets and advice in the opportunity record as deal characteristics evolve so reps can adapt and keep deals moving forward
- Strategic Insights – dashboards provide executives with a view of what sales and marketing resources are directly tied to revenue, and which behaviors are most effective
- CRM Opportunity Pro − http://www.savogroup.com/products/crm-opportunity-pro/
- CRM Opportunity Pro on AppExchange − https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B2sZqEAJ
About the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Founded in 1999, SAVO is the leading provider of sales enablement solutions. SAVO’s on-demand sales enablement platform maximizes the sales team’s ability to communicate value and differentiation in clear, consistent and compelling ways. Combining proven sales and marketing best practices with award-winning technology, SAVO addresses all aspects of the sales enablement challenge — spanning people, process, insight and technology. For more information, visit www.savogroup.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Phone: 312-506-1700 X3061
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.